Health Sciences Classroom Services helpline phone number (612-626-7800) is posted in all supported rooms. The following services are available via the helpline:
- Prescheduled orientations to demonstrate and instruct on the use of A/V equipment.
- Service requests, such as classroom recording or Zoom support.
- Immediate help connecting a laptop computer to the classroom's displays and projectors.
- Remote assistance via phone or computer when possible.
- Rapid Technical Response – We respond immediately (5 – 10 minutes) to classroom issues.
On-call support hours are from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m Monday through Friday. Other services may be scheduled outside of on-call hours as staffing permits. Non-urgent support requests may be sent to [email protected]
Health Sciences Classroom Services provide on-call troubleshooting support for events. If you require support from an AV professional for the duration of your event (that is not covered by the services listed above) please contact Audio Visual and Video Resources (AVVR) or connect with us for a recommendation at [email protected]
Support for Non-HSCS rooms
Health Sciences Classroom Services will provide technology assistance in any teaching space in the health sciences as time and staffing permits. This assistance includes:
- Basic troubleshooting
- Laptop connections to LCD projectors
- General orientation and overview of equipment
We will repair or replace equipment only in HSCS-managed classrooms - Schools and Departments are responsible for the maintenance, repair and replacement of equipment in departmentally scheduled space.