- Health Science (HS) ‘For-Credit’ Courses (set up in PeopleSoft/CCS)*
- HS Active Learning Courses**
- HS Courses with special technology needs***
- HS Core/elective courses
- IPE Courses
- NON HS ‘For Credit’ courses (set up in PeopleSoft/CCS)*
- HS Course-related Activities (e.g., extended course time, unique testing, small groups, review sessions, Interprofessional educational activities, and mandatory academic program related meetings)
- HS Education/Development (e.g., grand rounds, seminars, conferences, training and workshops)
- HS School Administrative Events (e.g., department meetings, school class meetings, other administrative functions)
- HS Extracurricular, Student and Outreach Programs (e.g., HS student registered groups, CHIP/CLARION, training, communications, and recruitment)
- HS Continuing Education (e.g., Dental Continuing Ed)
- Non-HS University Programs (e.g., registered student organizations, graduate school programs, faculty development)
- Non-HS registered student organizations to be scheduled in non HSEC spaces in support of HS Interprofessional teaching and learning needs.
- UMP/Fairview/HealthEast (e.g., meetings, training, special events)
- Rental agreements (e.g., co-sponsored or non-University groups)
*Scheduling should reflect endorsed protocols and maximize use
- To maximize scheduling and capacity, scheduling times will follow the University standard “A” meeting times (8-8:50, 9:05-9:55, etc) for course start and stop times
- Scheduling priority may be lower for course schedules that deviate from the university standard “A” meeting times
- Meeting patterns should reflect actual room use.
**Programs identify which courses/sessions utilize active learning spaces and which have priority ALC scheduling.
***Includes Teleconferencing (ITV, Zoom), Recording (Mediaspace), other streaming/capture technology